Ideal for a light lunch....
1. Heat the oven to 190oC.
2. Place each chicken breast in the centre of a square of baking parchment or foil, place 2 slices of lemon on each breast and a sprig of tarragon, bring the sides of the foil or parchment together to make a parcel but leaving space around the chicken. Fold the edges over a few times to form a good seal as the chicken will steam in its own juices. Place the chicken breasts on a baking tray and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked. To check use the tip of a sharp knife or a skewer put in to the thickest part of the meat, if the juices run clear the chicken is cooked.
3. While the chicken is baking cook the pasta till it is al dente (still has a little bite), drain and rinse, toss with a little oil and set aside.
3. To prepare the asparagus remove any woody bits of the stem and steam for a few minutes until just tender. Leave to cool and then cut into 2.5cm pieces
4. Slice the chicken breasts into pieces.
5. Mix all of the ingredients for the dressing together.
6. Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
7. Pour over half of the dressing and toss ingredients well, add more dressing if required and put into the fridge and cover with cling film until ready to serve.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.