A seasonal delight....
1. Place the sliced baby fennel into iced water & set aside.
2. Squeeze the grapefruit into a pan, adding the whisky, vinegar & sugar.
3. Reduce slightly before lifting of the heat and set aside.
4. Lay the pre-cut salmon on the plate.
5. Take the fennel out of the iced water, pat dry.
6. Fold the segments & the fennel into the dressing with a little coriander.
7. Place on the plate with a little more dressing & coriander to finish.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.