Delicious and healthy....
1. Shred the red cabbage and slice the carrots into thin strips.
2. Sauté the red cabbage and carrots for 5 mins in the wok over a high heat, with half the olive oil and the ginger, stirring vigorously.
3. Add the drained soy, salt and pepper, remove vegetables from the wok.
4. Cut the salmon into cubes.
5. Heat the rest of the oil, fry the salmon for 3 mins and season.
6. Return the vegetables to heat with the salmon, add sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link a the bottom of the emails.