Win a family walking kit from Trespass - with each heroic step you could help Scotland fight climate change.
Walking more can be an opportunity to experience the great outdoors Scotland has to offer. However, it can also be something that starts at your front door and takes you to a healthier life. Walking a short journey that you would normally drive benefits your stress levels, your health and the local environment.
Did you know that…
- Almost half of all journeys in Scotland are less than two miles. By leaving the car behind and choosing to walk shorter journeys instead, you will be helping Scotland to fight climate change.
- Walking can relieve stress, boost your mood and improve your overall health.
- Mile for mile, short car journeys produce almost double the CO2 – so if it’s not far, leave the car behind and try walking instead.
Rather than strapping yourself into the driving street, strap on a pair of comfortable shoes and help Scotland fight climate change.
- 1x Mens Waterproof Jacket, Casual Trainers and Pedometer
- 1x Womens Waterproof Jacket, Casual Trainers and Pedometer
- 2x Kids Waterproof Jackets and Active Trainers
- 1x Adult Rucksack
- 1x Kids Rucksack
For full product descriptions please refer to the terms and conditions.
This competition is now closed.