A great seasonal snack....
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC / Fan oven 180ºC / Gas mark 6. 2. Peel and cut the vegetables into 2cm cubes and put into a large roasting pan with 1 tablespoon oil. Rub the oil all over the vegetables with your hands to make sure they are covered. Sprinkle over a pinch of salt and cover with foil. 3. Cook for approximately 45 minutes or until cooked, stir the vegetables a couple of times during cooking. Turn the oven off.
2. Wrap the tortilla in foil and put them to warm in the turned off oven.
3. Heat another 1 tablespoon of oil into a non stick frying pan. Add the chilli, garlic, pepper, mustard seeds and turmeric and fry gently over a low heat for 2 minutes. Do not allow the spices to burn. Mix into the vegetables.
4. Add the lime juice and coriander to the vegetables and mix well. Add the chopped mint to the yoghurt.
5. Take the warmed tortillas and spread over some yoghurt and mint. Place the vegetables on top and wrap up. Serve immediately with a salad.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.