A lovely seasonal fish dish....
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Lay the lemon sole skin side down and holding the tail end, push a sharp knife between the skin and the flesh. Hold the knife with the blade facing downwards to the skin.
2. Cut the onion into wedges and put into the heavy based saucepan with the stock. Cover and simmer for 5 mins. Uncover and stir and continue to cook until the stock has completely reduced.
3. Add the wine and the garlic to the pan and cook until the onions are soft. Add the courgettes, tomatoes and mixed herbs. Simmer for a few minutes and pour the sauce into a large casserole dish.
4. Fold each lemon sole fillet in half and put on top of the sauce. Cover and cook for 20 mins until the fish is opaque and flaky.
5. Serve with steamed baby new potatoes and steamed broccoli.
Greener Scotland would like to send you emails packed with news, hints and tips to help you live greener and to help create a cleaner, Greener Scotland. You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.